Beside the open training sessions, TIDN also provides regular training. At TIDN training sessions are organised in blocks. Every block consists of 4 weeks. The training sessions are given by our club trainer Ralf van Veen. If you’re scheduled for training, you’ll have a training session of 30 minutes each week during the block. The first block will start in October.
- We ask a small fee for the training sessions. This fee will need to be paid before the start of the first training session. You can pay the fee by card at one of the club nights. There will not be compensation for any missed/cancelled training sessions.
- If you can’t make it to one of the training sessions, let us know.
- After the subscription deadline has passed, people who subscribed for the training will be informed about the schedule as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately, there is only a limited number of training spots. We try to divide the number of training sessions equally between members over the season.
- If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.