About our club
Regular Club Nights
Other Membership Benefits
Every Tuesday (18:00-23:00) and Thursday (19:00-23:00).
There are training sessions throughout the year, so you can step up your game!
A lot of fun! Besides the fact that there is always someone to play a game with, we also organize a number of social activities.
Develop your personal skills by becoming an active member!
We are undoubtedly the most wicked squash society of Rotterdam and surrounding areas.
Since we were founded in 1987, there's no way around us in the Erasmus Sports centre!
Join us and you will play like this!
- Training sessions are organised in blocks
- Every block consists of 4 weeks
- 1 session is 30 minutes long
- Trainings cost a small fee which should be paid before the start of the first training session
- There will not be compensation for any missed/cancelled training sessions
- If you can’t make it to one of the training sessions, let us know
- You can pay by card at one of the club nights
- After the subscription deadline has passed, people who subscribed for the training will be informed about the schedule as soon as possible
- Unfortunately, there is only a limited number of training spots. We try to divide the number of training sessions equally between members over the season.
- If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com
Work your way up to the top!
Playing for years? Or just getting started? It doesn’t matter! If you’re competitive, this is for you!
With the Tick in de Nick ladder you will be ranked and play people at a similar skill level!
The more games you win the more point you collect for prizes at the end of seasons!
To compete in the club ladder, you need to be a club member!
You can sign up by mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email include your:
- full name
- and/or phone number
This way you can be put in the list and start playing others!
- Everyone taking part in the ladder is put on a list and ranked based on their skill level
- Players can challenge others up to 5 rankings in front of their ranking
- Challenged players have 1 week to set up a time for their match (whenever convenient for both players)
- Games are best of 3 format, so a match can end with a game score of either 2-0 or 2-1
- In the top 10, players can only challenge 3 ranks in front of them
- If a challenged player wins (so defends their rank), they keep their ranking and gain an extra win
- The players with most win/defenses will receive prizes after every season
- If a challenged player refuses or does not answer within a week, the challenger takes their ranking!
The Tick in de Nick board will initially place you in a rank appropriate to you skill level.
After that, it is up to the players to communicate and organize matches between themselves.
Below rank 10: players can challenge other players up to 5 ranks above them
Rank 10 and above: Players can challenge other players up to 3 ranks above them
What Our Players Say
Very best opinions
You couldn't get in better hands
Hannah van den Berg
Commissioner of marketing
Annika van Smaalen
We will try to answer all Your questions
Yes, of course! We have club nights where you can come to try out the club and play some games.
On Tuesdays we have courts 4 & 5 reserved from 18:00-23:00 and courts 2-5 from 19:00-23:00
On Thursdays we have courts 2-5 reserved from 19:00-23:00
That’s awesome. In order tobecome a member, please fill in the application form!
Don’t worry. Tick in de Nick has players that are on all levels so you can be sure that you will find somebody else on YOUR level 🙂
In that case, you will have to pay 6 euros for a day pass.
Pretty old. We were founded in 1987.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us! Please correspond in English, due to international board members.
R.S.S.V. Tick in de Nick
Sportgebouw Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
NL09 RABO 0115 9810 47
R.S.S.V. Tick in de Nick