About our club
Regular Club Nights
Other Membership Benefits
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 18.00-23.00
There are training sessions throughout the year, so you can step up your game!
A lot of fun! Besides the fact that there is always someone to play a game with, we also organize a number of social activities.
Develop your personal skills by becoming an active member!
We are undoubtedly the most wicked squash society of Rotterdam and surrounding areas.
Since we were founded in 1987, there's no way around us in the Erasmus Sports centre!
Join us and you will play like this!
- We organize trainings throughout the year for our members
- Training sessions are organised in blocks
- Every block consists of 4 weeks
- 1 session is 30 minutes long
- One block of trainings costs only 5 euros!
- There will not be compensation for any missed/cancelled training sessions
- After the subscription deadline has passed, people who subscribed for the training will be informed about the schedule as soon as possible
- Unfortunately, there is only a limited number of training spots. We try to divide the number of training sessions equally between members over the season.
- If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com
Work your way up to the top!
Playing for years? Or just getting started? It doesn’t matter! If you’re competitive, this is for you!
With the Tick in de Nick ladder you will be ranked and play people at a similar skill level!
This ladder is an internal competition between members of Tick in de Nick.
We use an online clubladder. The app we use, Clubladder, can be found in the Appstore. If you have downloaded the app, you can search for Tick in de Nick and create an account.
The ladder gives you the option to choose how many competitions per month you want to play (once every month, once every 2 weeks, once every week, etc.). It also gives you the opportunity to specify your availability. This way, it is also possible to challenge other members outside of the club nights!
The app matches 2 members on similar levels and asks one of them to contact the other player. From this point on, the two of you have about a week to plan the match (you can plan further away than a week). If your opponent doesn’t respond, you move a spot up on the ladder, and your opponent moves a spot down.
You couldn't get in better hands
Hannah van den Berg
Commissioner of marketing
Annika van Smaalen
We will try to answer all Your questions
Yes, of course! We have club nights where you can come to try out the club and play some games.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have courts 2-5 reserved from 18:00-23:00
Unfortunately, we are not accepting new members right now. We will inform you as soon as we have new spots open!
Don’t worry. Tick in de Nick has players that are on all levels so you can be sure that you will find somebody else on your level 🙂
In that case, you will have to pay 6 euros for a day pass.
Pretty old. We were founded in 1987.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us! Please correspond in English, due to international board members.
R.S.S.V. Tick in de Nick
Sportgebouw Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
NL09 RABO 0115 9810 47
R.S.S.V. Tick in de Nick